Sunday 27 May 2012

Some Other Day

Was it one of life’s coincidences?


Or was it Fate that predetermine for you to be by my side?

I don’t know when our paths will end or how things will turn out

All that matters is right now

I’ll cherish everything we have

I’ll make the most of our time spent together

So that it’d worthwhile in my heart

When you and I have to leave

Because I don’t know when we’ll be together or apart

We’ll have wonderful memories for days when we’re feeling lonely

We’ll have sweet dreams of our stories on nights when we’re feeling vulnerable

For tomorrow’s sake, if we don’t see each other

Relish in those moments from happier days,

The words and melodies that stem from our feelings,

Though there was never really much, it doesn’t matter

For tomorrow’s sake, if we don’t see each other

Let those things shine through the lyrics composed by our hearts

So that for each day we have to be apart

We’ll be able to see each other once more, just as our hearts desire

0 komentar:

Post a Comment