Wednesday 6 June 2012

Winterfall

L'Arc-En-Ciel ~ Winterfall Lyrics
*pure white time has been swept away in the wind
bringing a new season 
the snow that overflowed from my palms glitters fleetingly


the city began to change colour

if you notice it carefully, it'll look like you missed the train

i closed my eyes and the chill of winter
even now is felt warm



on the frozen ground the sigh we shared dances

with the string tied around my fingertip,

i remembered the precious feeling



*in the weighted world i'm robbed of my heart

trembling in your innocent eyes

because the falling snow veils your smiling face 
i wished it'll last forever



she was gazing 

at the glassware in the window

at the brilliance of transparant crystal of snow
it makes the memories pile up painfully



from the spiral of my mind i continue to wander in myself

my mistakes suddenly fill up before my eyes

and ridicule me



*pure white time has been swept away in the wind

bringing a new season 

even now in my heart i watch the feelings fall and pile up
i float through an invisible sight



the towering sky surrounds me

i can't stop my shivering shoulder

concealed behind frozen cloud
the sun blazes indifferently




in that silent place i gaze at the untainted you

my words were too late

0 komentar:

Post a Comment