Wednesday 6 June 2012

My Dear

L'Arc-En-Ciel ~ My Dear Lyrics
*English Version*
go on, look for love, to the otherside of the deep woods
(real love, my dear, is not for sale)
no matter how I strained my eyes looking, I never could find it but... 
(real love, my dear, is hard to find)

listen, even if the whole world is corrupted by sin
I'll never let go of the hand I hold in mine
that's all you need have faith in

at long last I reached out and grabbed hold, happilly embracing you
(real faith, my dear, is far too fake)
it passed so quickly, and soon withered to rot. 
(real faith, my dear, is just a dream) 

If I could have met you
when the whole world at last found joy
I would have never shown you 
this endless sadness 

Where can it be... in my heart

listen, even if the whole world is corrupted by sin 
I'll never let go of the hand I hold in mine

even supposing, you feel like this feeling... is a lie
that radiance will forever rain upon you
that's all you need have faith in

*Japanese Version*
Saa aiwo sagashite mitegoran 
fukai mori no mukoueto 
(real love, my dear, is not for sale.) 
zutto mewo korashitemo bokuwa mitsukerarenakattakedo... 
(real love, my dear, is hard to find.) 

kiite sekaichuuga ayamachini kegarete itemo 
kimie tsunaida tewa itsumademo hanasanaikara 
soredakewa shinziteiiyo 

yatto tewo nobashite tsukanda 
ureshikute dakishimeta 
(real faith, my dear, is far too fake.) 

sorewa totemo hakanakute 
suguni karete kusattayo 
(real faith, my dear, is just a dream.) 

itsuka sekaichuuga yorokobito meguri aukoro 
kimito deaetetara togirenai kanashiminante 
keshite misenakattanoni 

Where can it be... in my heart. 

kiite sekaichuuga ayamachini kegarete itemo 
kimie tsunaida tewa itsumademo hanasanaikara 

tetoe kono omoisae... usoni omowaretemo 
kimieno kagayakiwa itsumademo furisosoideru 
soredakewa shinziteiiyo

0 komentar:

Post a Comment