Friday 19 July 2013

I've Learned

I’ve Learned…
That when you’re in love, it shows.

I’ve Learned…
That being kind is more important than being right.

I’ve Learned…
That I can always pray for someone when I don’t have the strength to help him in some other way.

I’ve Learned…
That sometimes all a person needs is a hand to hold and a heart to understand.

I’ve Learned…
That life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

I’ve Learned…
That the Lord didn’t do it all in one day. What makes me think I can?

I’ve Learned…
That to ignore the facts does not change the facts.

I’ve Learned…
That when you plan to get even with someone, you are only letting that person continue to hurt you.

I’ve Learned…
That no one is perfect until you fall in love with them.

I’ve Learned…
That I can’t choose how I feel, but I can choose what I do about it.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment